The time to file claims is now closed. The deadline was November 14, 2016, pursuant to a court order. Any claims filed after November 14, 2016 will be set aside, and the Court will be asked to determine how they will be handled.
If you find that you need additional pages for Tables #1, 2, and/or 3, click on the appropriate link(s) below. You can use these links as a fillable form, or print the pages and fill in the table by hand.
Historical Court Documents
- April 11, 2016 - Order Establishing Restitution Plan and Review of Claims for Restitution
- August 31, 2016 - Opinion and Order Granting the United States' Motion to Dismiss the Petition (ECF NO. 4) and Dismissing the Petition (ECF NO. 1).
- September 26, 2016 - Order Extending Restitution Filing Deadline
- December 15, 2016 - Order Re: Restitution Status Hearing, January 17, 2017
- January 12, 2017 - Notice of Report on Restitution
- January 27, 2017 - Order Setting Restitution Reporting Hearing at 10 A.M. on August 16, 2017
- July 18, 2017 - Order Adjourning Restitution Report Hearing to 3 P.M. Friday, November 17, 2017
- November 14, 2017 - Notice of Report on Restitution
- November 22, 2017 - Order (1) Continuing Restitution Process; and (2) Precluding Further Submission/Processing of Late Filed Claims for Restitution and Late Requests for Reconsideration of Denied Claims.
All of the documents are in Adobe Acrobat format (.pdf).
To view them, you need to have the
free Adobe Reader.